Progen V7, the new version of the core framework behind your ProgenNET, Progen2+ and PEPS+ systems, is now being rolled out to Progenesis customers all around the country.
Using up to date technologies and the latest methodologies on user interface (UI) design, the new version contains the following exciting features:
The Main Window of the UI has been redesigned to match the latest Microsoft Office products and now includes components such as:
- Ribbon Menu Toolbar to help the User find applications quickly
- Back Stage area for administration and less used functions
- Quick Access Toolbar for applications that are most important to you
- Navigation Panes for different views of your property management data – a Calendar view, a Maps view using GeoData attached to the Property and a Floor Plan view
- The user can now have screens open on several monitors simultaneously
- There is now a PDF report view mode
- And plenty of other general usability improvements
We’ve got a new look
We all need a fresh new look now and then, and so did our logo. Our new logo is reflective of our mission to help businesses achieve greater efficiencies of lease and property processes through advanced automated software solutions. While our logo is changing,...
Let Progen make your budgeting easier
Whether managing properties and leases from a lessor or a lessee perspective, budgeting and forecasting are essential for all organisations to ensure key performance targets are met. But we know that budget preparations can not only be complicated but also very...
Progenesis introduce accordant workspace management software
Progenesis is excited to announce our new software offering accordant workspace management. The solution will help you create a COVID safe environment, view and manage your entire space portfolio and track office occupancy effectively. Contact us today to find out...