Progen V7, the new version of the core framework behind your ProgenNET, Progen2+ and PEPS+ systems, is now being rolled out to Progenesis customers all around the country.
Using up to date technologies and the latest methodologies on user interface (UI) design, the new version contains the following exciting features:
The Main Window of the UI has been redesigned to match the latest Microsoft Office products and now includes components such as:
- Ribbon Menu Toolbar to help the User find applications quickly
- Back Stage area for administration and less used functions
- Quick Access Toolbar for applications that are most important to you
- Navigation Panes for different views of your property management data – a Calendar view, a Maps view using GeoData attached to the Property and a Floor Plan view
- The user can now have screens open on several monitors simultaneously
- There is now a PDF report view mode
- And plenty of other general usability improvements
Our latest newsletter explores the benefits of hosting Progen’s Lease and Property Management system on the Progen Cloud.The newsletter discusses the advantages including:We hope you enjoy reading it and contact us to find out more.Related ArticlesGet the Latest News...
Whether a lessee, landlord or both often leasing processes can be ad hoc, lack visibly, and encounter unnecessary delays. The solution is to automate your leasing processes through Progen's New Workflow Automation Tool - PETRA. Introduction to Petra: To learn more...
Now that your organisation has transitioned to IFRS 16, explore the long-term solutions that your organisation should be considering when re-procuring technology for lease accounting. This includes ensuring best value and risk mitigation for your organisation by...